Fresno County Airport Land Use Compatibility Plan (ALUCP)
On July 1, 2017 the Fresno Council of Governments entered into a contract with Coffman Associates on behalf of the Fresno County Airport Land Use Commission to update and combine the existing Airport Land Use Plans within Fresno County. A 30-day public review and comment period for the Fresno County Airport Land Use Compatibility Plan (ALUCP) commences on Friday, July 13, 2018 and concludes on Monday, August 13, 2018. Documents related to these items are available for review during regular office hours at the Fresno Council of Governments office, 2035 Tulare Street, Suite 201, in downtown Fresno. The documents may also be downloaded directly at http://fresnocounty.airportstudy.com/.
Public comments may be submitted in writing by 5 p.m. August 13, 2018 to Brenda Veenendaal, Administrative Services Manager, (559) 233-4148 or firstname.lastname@example.org, 2035 Tulare Street, Suite 201, Fresno, CA 93721. After considering the comments, the ALUC will consider adopting the documents by resolution at a regularly scheduled meeting on October 1, 2018 at 2:00 pm.
Posting of available Oversight Committee positions:
There are currently two vacancies on the committee to fill 4-year terms:
- One position for a Community Organization Representatives (Organization/agency must provide applicant with a letter of recommendation.)
- One for the unincorporated rural area west of State Route 99 (Supervisorial District 1)
DEADLINE: Applicants need to complete the attached application form and submit it to Fresno COG. The positions will remain open until filled. View the application
If you have any questions, please contact Brenda Veenendaal at email@example.com or 559-233-4148 x219
Fresno COG comment/question email address
If you are unsure of whom to contact at Fresno COG regarding programs, projects or COG meetings, you may email staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your communication will be routed to the appropriate staff member and responded to promptly.
2016 Public Participation Plan
2016 Fresno COG Public Participation Plan – adopted July 28, 2016
Get involved through public meetings
Fresno COG’s standing or advisory boards, committees and commissions offer an excellent opportunity for expanding public participation opportunities during the transportation planning process. This is accomplished not only by active membership but by presentations made before them and attendance at the open meetings. Find out more about each group, who staffs them and how to get involved with the work they are doing by viewing our committees page which includes links to the meeting agendas at http://www.fresnocog.org/agenda.
For Your Information:
Fresno COG’s notice to the public regarding Title VI
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI – In English and Spanish
- Fresno Council of Governments operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Fresno Council of Governments.
- Fresno Council of Governments opera sus programas y servicios sin distinción de raza, color y origen nacional, de conformidad con el Título VI del Acta de Derechos Civiles. Cualquier persona que cree o que ha sido perjudicada por una práctica discriminatoria ilegal bajo el Título VI, puede presentar una queja con Fresno Council of Governments.
For more information on Fresno Council of Governments civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 559-233-4148; email email@example.com; or visit our website at www.fresnocog.org. (click on “About COG” then the “Get Involved” tab)
A complaint may be filed directly with the Federal Transit administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor – TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590.
- If information is needed in another language, contact 559-233-4148.
- Si se necesita información en otro idioma, comuníquese con 559-233-4148.
(This notice is posted in the Fresno COG reception area and meeting rooms.)
Fresno COG has in place a Title VI Complaint Procedure, which outlines a process for local disposition of Title VI complaints and is consistent with guidelines found in Chapter VII of the Federal Transit Administration Circular 4702.1, dated May 26, 1988.