2019 Fresno Regional Transportation Innovations Summit & Awards
October 23, 2019 – Save the Date!
Summit sponsorship investment shows your company cares about the San Joaquin Valley’s future mobility and prosperity. The Summit is a joint production of Fresno State’s Transportation Institute and Fresno Council of Governments, designed to provide an opportunity for hundreds of residents, professionals and stakeholders to become familiar with the latest in advanced, clean transportation technology through an up-close and personal experience. It also brings together businesses and individuals that have invested in cleaner transportation technology, to share their successes and challenges with the community while bringing high-profile attention and recognition to each sponsoring partner.
Available Measure C Citizen Oversight Committee Positions:
Vacancies on the committee for 4-year terms to begin July 1, 2019:
- Two positions for community organization representatives
(Organization/agency/service clubs/chamber, etc. must provide applicant with a letter of recommendation.)
- One public-at-large position representing the unincorporated rural area west of State Route 99 (supervisorial district 1)
Apply today: Applicants need to complete the attached form and submit it to Fresno COG: COC Application Form
Fresno COG comment/question email address
If you are unsure of whom to contact at Fresno COG regarding programs, projects or COG meetings, you may email staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your communication will be routed to the appropriate staff member and responded to promptly.
2016 Public Participation Plan
2016 Fresno COG Public Participation Plan – adopted July 28, 2016
Get involved through public meetings
Fresno COG’s standing or advisory boards, committees and commissions offer an excellent opportunity for expanding public participation opportunities during the transportation planning process. This is accomplished not only by active membership but by presentations made before them and attendance at the open meetings. Find out more about each group, who staffs them and how to get involved with the work they are doing by viewing our committees page which includes links to the meeting agendas at https://www.fresnocog.org/agenda.
For Your Information:
Fresno COG’s notice to the public regarding Title VI
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI – In English and Spanish
- Fresno Council of Governments operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Fresno Council of Governments.
- Fresno Council of Governments opera sus programas y servicios sin distinción de raza, color y origen nacional, de conformidad con el Título VI del Acta de Derechos Civiles. Cualquier persona que cree o que ha sido perjudicada por una práctica discriminatoria ilegal bajo el Título VI, puede presentar una queja con Fresno Council of Governments.
For more information on Fresno Council of Governments civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 559-233-4148; email email@example.com; or visit our website at www.fresnocog.org. (click on “About COG” then the “Get Involved” tab)
A complaint may be filed directly with the Federal Transit administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor – TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590.
- If information is needed in another language, contact 559-233-4148.
- Si se necesita información en otro idioma, comuníquese con 559-233-4148.
(This notice is posted in the Fresno COG reception area and meeting rooms.)
Fresno COG has in place a Title VI Complaint Procedure, which outlines a process for local disposition of Title VI complaints and is consistent with guidelines found in Chapter VII of the Federal Transit Administration Circular 4702.1, dated May 26, 1988.