Request for Proposals and Calls for Projects
The Fresno COG relies heavily on outside consultants and other vendors to help accomplish the overall mission and objectives of the Association. Please check back often as announcements for Request for Proposals are posted regularly to this page.
2019-2020 Regional Sustainable Infrastructure Planning Grant Program (SIPGP) Call for Projects
As a reminder, the 2019-2020 Regional Sustainable Infrastructure Planning Grant Program (SIPGP) Call for Projects is currently open. Project applications are due Thursday, August 1st. Guidelines and application information is available on the Fresno COG website at: https://www.fresnocog.org/project/fresno-cog-administered-grant-programs/.
Some examples of eligible sustainable communities planning grant project types include:
- Community to school studies or safe routes to school plans
- Community Needs Assessments
- Studies, plans or planning methods that advance a community’s effort to address the impacts of climate change, such as sea level rise, flooding, wildfires, and mudslides, which may include the use of natural infrastructure to reduce the impacts of climate change
- Studies that promote greater access between affordable housing and job centers
- Context-sensitive streetscapes or town center plans
- Complete street plans
- Active transportation plans, including bicycle, pedestrian and trail master plans
- Bike and pedestrian plans with a safety enhancement focus, including Vision Zero plans
- Plans for bike parking facilities
- Traffic calming and safety enhancement plans
- Corridor enhancement studies
- First Mile/Last Mile project development planning
For further information on the SIPGP, please contact Jennifer Soliz at (559) 233-4148 ext. 223 or JSoliz@fresnocog.org.
FTA Section 5310 Elderly and Disabled Specialized Transit Program
FTA Section 5310 – 2019 Application Released for the Fresno/Clovis Urbanized Area
As the Designated Recipient for the Fresno/Clovis Urbanized Area, Fresno COG is releasing an application for funding in the Fresno/Clovis Urbanized Area on April 11, 2019. $745,658 will be available for Traditional Capital projects and $82,851 for Other Capital and Operating projects for a total of $828,509.
Section 5310 Fresno/Clovis Urbanized Area 2019 application can be found here: 2019 FTA Section 5310 Application
Deadline for applications is May 16, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Peggy Arnest at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-724-9218.
Fresno COG Consultant Database
Fresno COG comment/question email address
If you are unsure of whom to contact at Fresno COG regarding programs, projects or COG meetings, you may email staff at email@example.com. Your communication will be routed to the appropriate staff member and responded to promptly.