Measure C Citizen Oversight Committee
The COC informs the public and ensures that the Measure C funding program revenues and expenditures are spent as promised.
Apply today: Applicants need to complete the attached form and submit it to Fresno COG: Application Form
Current Measure C Citizen Oversight Committee Public-at-large appointees (Currently 2 vacancies):
- (Vacant) Represents the unincorporated rural Area West of State Route 99 (Supervisorial District 1) with a 4-year term which began July 1, 2019.
- Sal Petrucelli represents the Fresno-Clovis Metropolitan Area (Supervisorial District 2) with a 4-year term which began July 1, 2019. (Chair)
- Jim Hunter represents the Fresno-Clovis Metropolitan Area (Supervisorial District 3) with a 4- year term which began July 1, 2019. He is currently semi-retired, working as a Senior Managing Consultant for Knowledge Solutions Group, Tokyo, Japan. (Co-chair)
- Destiny Rodriguez represents of the incorporated cities outside of the Fresno-Clovis Metropolitan Area (Supervisorial District 4) with a 4-year term which began July 1, 2020. She currently works in Community Relations for the Center for Climate Protection.
- (Vacant) represents the unincorporated rural area East of State Route 99 (Supervisorial District 5) with his second 4-year term which began July 1, 2020.
- Ronald Dressler represents the Fresno-Clovis Metropolitan Area (Any Supervisorial District) with a 4-year term which began July 1, 2019. Ronald is now retired after working 50 years in the construction industry.
Community Organization appointees (Currently 3 vacancies, 5 as of June 2021):
- Robert Allen represents the Selma District Chamber of Commerce with his second 4-year term which began July 1, 2020. He is currently the Selma Chamber Executive Director, member of the Selma Rotary and he serves on the Selma Pioneer Village Commission.
- William Jordan represents the League of Women Voters with a 4-year term which began July 1, 2017. He is currently retired. (Term expires June 2021)
- Kevin Hamilton represents the Central California Asthma Collaborative (CCAC) with his second 4-year term which began July 1, 2017. He is currently the Chief Executive Officer of the CCAC. (Terms out June 2021)
- Gail Miller represents WE – Women Empowerment with a 4-year term which began March 1, 2020
Posting of available Oversight Committee positions:
There are currently six vacancies on the committee for 4-year terms.
- Five positions for community organization representatives
(Organization/agency/service clubs/chamber, etc. must provide applicant with a letter of recommendation.)
- Two public-at-large positions representing the following:
- Unincorporated rural area west of State Route 99 (supervisorial district 1)
Oversight Committee Meetings:
Current meeting information is now available under “Agendas” at this link.
Meetings of the committee will be scheduled as needed on the second Thursday of the month in which they are scheduled, unless it falls on a holiday. Meetings may be added or cancelled by the Committee as deemed appropriate.
Measure C Extension Expenditure Plan:
Appendix G – Implementing Guidelines, Citizen Oversight Committee