Citizen Oversight Committee
This 13-member committee’s purpose is to inform the public and to ensure that the Measure C funding program revenues and expenditures are spent as promised.
Measure C Citizens Oversight Committee – July 1, 2019 (shows vacancies due to term expirations)
Posting of available Oversight Committee positions:
There are currently seven vacancies on the committee for 4-year terms to begin July 1, 2019:
- Four positions for community organization representatives
(Organization/agency/service clubs/chamber, etc. must provide applicant with a letter of
- Three public-at-large positions representing the following:
- Unincorporated rural area west of State Route 99 (supervisorial district 1)
- Fresno-Clovis Metropolitan Area (supervisorial district 2)
- Fresno-Clovis Metropolitan Area (Any of the supervisorial districts)
Apply today: Applicants need to complete the attached form and submit it to Fresno COG: COC Application Form
Oversight Committee Meetings:
Current meeting information is now available under “Agendas” at this link.
Meetings of the committee will be scheduled as needed on the second Thursday of the month in which they are scheduled, unless it falls on a holiday. Meetings may be added or cancelled by the Committee as deemed appropriate.
Measure C Extension Expenditure Plan:
Appendix G – Implementing Guidelines, Citizen Oversight Committee