Measure C Citizen Oversight Committee
The COC informs the public and ensures that the Measure C funding program revenues and expenditures are spent as promised.
Current Measure C Citizen Oversight Committee Public-at-large appointees:
- Lee Delap, retired Cal Fire employee. (Chair)
- Sal Petrucelli, Retired, Vice President District Manager for Longs Drugs/C.V.S.
- LeAnn Nowlin, Chief Business Official with Golden Plains Unified School District
- Destiny Rodriguez, Community Relations for the Center for Climate Protection
- Ronald Dressler, retired from positions in the construction industry
- Jim Hunter, Senior Managing Consultant (semi-retired) for Knowledge Solutions Group
Community Organization appointees:
- Robert Allen represents the Selma District Chamber of Commerce
- William Jordan represents the League of Women Voters
- Kevin Hamilton represents the Central California Asthma Collaborative (CCAC)
- Jennifer Hartwig represents the Fresno County Farm Bureau
- Gail Miller represents WE – Women Empowerment
Posting of available Oversight Committee positions:
There are currently three vacancies on the committee for 4-year terms.
- Two positions for community organization representatives
(Organization/agency/service clubs/chamber, etc. must provide applicant with a letter of
- One public-at-large positions representing the following:
- Unincorporated rural area west of State Route 99 (supervisorial district 1)
Apply today: Applicants need to complete the attached form and submit it to Fresno COG: COC Application Form
Oversight Committee Meetings:
Current meeting information is now available under “Agendas” at this link.
Meetings of the committee will be scheduled as needed on the second Thursday of the month in which they are scheduled, unless it falls on a holiday. Meetings may be added or cancelled by the Committee as deemed appropriate.
Measure C Extension Expenditure Plan:
Appendix G – Implementing Guidelines, Citizen Oversight Committee