Fresno COG, in partnership with the City of Fresno and County of Fresno, received a Caltrans grant to study the impacts from the industrial growth in the Reverse Triangle area. The overall objective of the project is to develop a plan for the project area that will address the potential impacts from the new developments and responds to multimodal travel needs in the area.
Objectives of the planning process include:
- Convening regional partners from multiple jurisdictions.
- Determining the projected local and regional impact of planned economic developments on the transportation system.
- Identifying strategies to mitigate the impact of the growing industrial center on SR-99, SR-41, local and regional roadways.
- Identifying strategies to move people and goods efficiently along SR-99, SR-41 and local and regional roadways, including all ramp termini and intersections.
- Meaningfully engaging community residents, particularly environmental justice communities and employers.
- Collecting counts and data relevant to prioritizing recommendations and calculating cost/benefit ratios for priority projects.
- Develop implementation measures, prioritize recommendations for investment, develop conceptual layouts and identify potential funding sources.
Project Documents (Please see latest documents at the bottom)
Partner Team Kick-off meeting March 19, 2019:
Partner Team meeting September 4, 2019:
For more information concerning this project, contact Kristine Cai at email@example.com or (559) 233-4148 x 215