Reverse Triangle Transportation Area Plan study
Fresno COG, in partnership with the City of Fresno and County of Fresno, received a Caltrans grant to study the impacts from the industrial growth in the Reverse Triangle area. The overall objective of the project is to develop a plan for the project area that will address the potential impacts from the new developments and responds to multimodal travel needs in the area. Objectives of the planning process include:
- Convening regional partners from multiple jurisdictions.
- Determining the projected local and regional impact of planned economic developments on the transportation system.
- Identifying strategies to mitigate the impact of the growing industrial center on SR-99, SR-41, local and regional roadways.
- Identifying strategies to move people and goods efficiently along SR-99, SR-41 and local and regional roadways, including all ramp termini and intersections.
- Meaningfully engaging community residents, particularly environmental justice communities and employers.
- Collecting counts and data relevant to prioritizing recommendations and calculating cost/benefit ratios for priority projects.
- Develop implementation measures, prioritize recommendations for investment, develop conceptual layouts and identify potential funding sources.
MARCH 9, 2020
6:00PM TO 7:30 PM
ORANGE CENTER SCHOOL CAFETERIA
3530 SOUTH CHERRY AVENUE, FRESNO
Project Documents (Please see latest documents at the bottom)
Partner Team Kick-off meeting March 19, 2019:
Partner Team meeting September 4, 2019:
- Complete Agenda with all Attachments
- Goals & Policies
- Collision Data
- Bikeway Facility Types
- Freight & Goods Movement
- Plan Line
- Funding Opportunities
- TTR & Congestion Thresholds
- Intersection Operations Analysis (Existing Conditions)
- Economic Setting & Interview Findings
Updated Workbooks as of February 2020:
- Workbook #1: Collisions
- Workbook #2: Goals & Policies Relevant to RTTAP
- Workbook #3: Existing Transit Services
- Workbook #4: Bike ways
- Workbook #5: Freight and Goods Movement
- Workbook #6: Cedar Avenue Plan Line Data
- Workbook #7: Overview of Funding Opportunities
- Workbook #8: Air Quality
- Workbook #9: Pedestrian Facilities
- Existing Conditions Intersection Operations
- TTR & Congestion Threshold memorandum
For more information concerning this project, contact Kristine Cai at firstname.lastname@example.org or (559) 233-4148 x 215 or
Braden Duran at email@example.com or (559) 233-4148 x 217